Noble Fox Games
Based in Lublin, Poland
Somewhere in 2016
PC / In future: Linux, MAC
|USD||Not decided yet|
|EUR||Not decided yet|
If you remember such title as Ugh! and you liked difficulty level from Super Meat Boy, here's a game for you! S-COPTER is a combination of an arcade game, a platformer and a bit of a puzzle game, viewed from a 2D perspective. The player’s goal is to transport all the passengers on a level to their respective landing sites. To complicate things a bit, there are many obstacles on the way, which, combined with limited life and fuel, force the player to carefully plan every flight.
- 40 levels in single-player mode, equipped with many kinds of dangers, just waiting for one wrong move,
- 20 levels in local cooperation mode, requiring the proper planning and coordination between two players,
- 10 maps in versus mode, in which there can be only one… surviving player,
- Difficulty so high, that you will want to hurt us,
- Hand drawn 2D graphics,
- Game suitable for a five minute break at work, spontaneous beer-meetings with your friends and long sessions of cursing and throwing things.
S-COPTER Greenlight trailer YouTube
S-COPTER pre-BETA gameplay footage YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The game is so frustrating and addictive your keyboard is in mortal danger"
- Alexandru Niculaita, Softpedia
Request a review copy
If you want to request a review copy of S-COPTER, please fill this form: noblefoxgames.promoterapp.com.
If you have any more questions, please contact us or check out our FAQ at: noblefoxgames.com.
About Noble Fox Games
Noble Fox Games is a small (literally) independent game developer studio located in Lublin, Poland.
More information on Noble Fox Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
S-COPTER: Trials of Quick Fingers and Logic Credits
Lead Designer, Programmer, 2D Artist
3D Artist, Level Designer
PR & Community Manager