Here we will be presenting our games. However, since we are currently working on our first title, it’s more like “Hey, here is our only game, check it out!”.
In the marvelous future, which we hope will come soon enough, in this very place we will list every game, that our foxy (and surprisingly skillful) paws will make. Till then, please enjoy information about our first game below.
S-COPTER: Trials of Quick Fingers and Logic
If you remember such title as Ugh! and you liked difficulty level from Super Meat Boy, here’s a game for you!
S-COPTER is a combination of an arcade game, a platformer and a bit of a puzzle game, viewed from a 2D perspective. The player’s goal is to transport all the passengers on a level to their respective landing sites.
To complicate things a bit, there are many obstacles on the way, which, combined with limited life and fuel, force the player to carefully plan every flight.
- 40 levels in single-player mode, equipped with many kinds of dangers, just waiting for one wrong move,
- 20 levels in local cooperation mode, requiring the proper planning and coordination between two players,
- 10 maps in versus mode, in which there can be only one… surviving player,
- difficulty so high, that you will want to hurt us,
- hand drawn 2D graphics,
- game suitable for a five minute break at work, spontaneous beer-meetings with your friends and long sessions of cursing and throwing things.